Race Car Preparation
With over 40 years of building and maintaining winning race cars, we offer the expertise to bring top performance to our valued customers.
Mechanical work is done to blueprint specification with whatever modifications or improvements desired. The engine, gearbox, brakes, suspension and drive train are completed with full attention to detail.
- Full race preparation, support and maintenance service—specializing in high-performance cars
- Full suspension setup service
- Fabrication department and machine shop
- Body shell/chassis preparation
- Oil and fuel systems
- Race car setup/alignment using hi-tech flat pad/scales
- Engine development from upgrades to full competition units
- Gearbox/transmission rebuilds and upgrades
- Test and race preparation
- Track support
Rob Stark (left) checking Indy Race Car's gear ratio in 1989.